Monday, June 28, 2010

Marshmallow Cottage

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to stand inside a giant pink marshmallow? Well wonder no more....

Kitchen
Dining
I think there is supposed to be a manhole right underneath that nice gas pipe... oops!
Bay window
Bathroom
Looking through office to master bedroom
inside master bedroom looking into kitchen
another view of the kitchen

7 comments:

  1. I've really been enjoying your blog.
    Well Done
    Have to check in each day to see whats been happening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy,
    thanks :o) Its such a great way to keep a record of the progress. Just looking back we've come a long way since getting our hands on the piece of land in January.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Going great guns. I'm most looking forward to 'THE' shed blogs ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you guys doing a heat transfer type system with that bit of ducting in there?

    Make sure you run some aerial cable at least up to the ceiling/roof space before the internal cladding does up.

    Looking good guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rich,
    Nah that ducting is the for the bathroom extractor fan/heat/light thingamie.

    Yip, aerial cable is all installed ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that looks fab - brings back some recent memories too LOL! Big marshmallow indeed - but very itchy if you put bare body parts up against it (and I do mean arms and legs ya know!). LOVE the windows too :) Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete