Sunday, June 20, 2010

Window ledges and pump shed

The builders came out on Saturday morning to put the window ledges and surrounds on. It has changed the look completely.





Bathroom window with opaque 'cathedral glass'

bedroom window with lead-light detail





Chris spent the day constructing the pump shed which is to go over the bore and sit next to R2D2 the meter box. I was busy running errands most of the morning and by the time I'd got there Chris had constructed nearly all the panels. I helped him stand up the panels and hold them while he riveted them all together. Quite a nifty little shed but I can certainly see why people buy "ready made"!





Panels complete and ready to erect

Chris consulting his guidebook

"Just hold them there like that"

Four walls up

Roof on - what a snazzy pumpshed!

Sorry I don't know why the pictures have come out so small - am supposed to be studying so don't have time to sort it out. If you click on them they should come up bigger.


2 comments: